Way to the Black Cheremosh river
Verfasst: 25. September 2012, 14:48
When i first time soo this river, i decide, that in future i will come anyhow! It was in 2005. After two years i again wisit this areas, with my car. In 2008 the high water in river destroy the most part of way. From 80 km road can doit only 40 km.
This last 40 km. want cross some members from Ukraine, with 6 cars. I decide, that goo thear with other till point, which is safe for me. I trawell all time alone. And for all i have only 2 days. Other members go for 10 days. All distances is 600 km from home til home. In first day we go up to the mountiens and drive on the Ukraine-Romanien border. Wery nice landscapes. After we go doun to the neibor with Transcarpatian region, Ivano-Frankovsk. Its the midlle of Karpatian mountiens in Ukraine.




IMG]http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/1209/88/aa0f6f19cf09.jpg[/IMG]




































































Tomorow continue...
This last 40 km. want cross some members from Ukraine, with 6 cars. I decide, that goo thear with other till point, which is safe for me. I trawell all time alone. And for all i have only 2 days. Other members go for 10 days. All distances is 600 km from home til home. In first day we go up to the mountiens and drive on the Ukraine-Romanien border. Wery nice landscapes. After we go doun to the neibor with Transcarpatian region, Ivano-Frankovsk. Its the midlle of Karpatian mountiens in Ukraine.




IMG]http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/1209/88/aa0f6f19cf09.jpg[/IMG]




































































Tomorow continue...























































